Thanks! Your subscription is confirmed.
Again, please ensure you “whitelist” (allow) mail from thisistrue.com and aweber.com (which does the issue distribution) in your spam filters, if you have the ability to do that.
The only “cost” associated with your subscription is that you must follow the copyright restrictions, and you must maintain your own subscription yourself (such as address changes and “unsubscribes” — there is an unsubscribe/change link at the bottom of every issue. The complete Terms of Service are here.
Free: the 12 Weirdest Stories of last year
As a thanks for your subscription: a PDF document with my choice of the “weirdest” story from each month of the year, and which one is “the” weirdest of them all. You’re not only welcome to download it, it’s fine if you share it with others, too, to introduce them to True’s Thought-Provoking Entertainment.
The latest Weirdest file can be downloaded from this page, which is separate so you don’t have to re-subscribe every year to get it!
- Missed the latest edition? True publishes Friday nights. You can read the latest issue here.
- Free — Put my stories on your web site! A new story every day, automatically, with the True-a-Day service.
- My Get Out of Hell Free cards are incredibly popular with readers. They’re a great reply for people who tell you where to go!
- You might want to check out the This is True book collections. Also, a Premium subscription option gives you many more stories, plus other benefits for a small yearly fee (which greatly helps to support True!) And, by the way, Premium subscribers also get discounts on the books.
- Have time for some great reading? Many of my most controversial rants and essays are archived on this site. The menu is here.
- And see the searchable online archive with thousands of past stories.
Thank you for your subscription, and I hope you enjoy This is True.