Did you find an error or problem in an issue? This is the place to check it out: if it’s not mentioned here, please feel free to use the form below to report it. Reports will stay here for 3–4 weeks before they roll off the bottom.
For general comments or questions, please simply reply to the newsletter email or comment here.
|Argh! In the H.U., it was late 2020, not late 2000.||None.|
|1) Typos: that’s the January 6th insurrection, and Camargo (not Carmago, as it was spelled in one place.)
2) Remember the archive reflects any changes to the H.U.
PLEASE Read This Before Using the Form:
- Please don’t submit an error already included above! (Obvious? Apparently not: I constantly get reports that are already listed. Please slow down so you don’t waste your time nor mine!)
- Useful Reports: Actual errors in stories, URLs, or other things that actually matter to readers.
- Non-Useful Reports: Typos in reader letters or ads. Such are not my error!
- Honorary Unsubscribe errors are not listed here; its archive is kept up-to-date with any changes or corrections. If you find something not already corrected there, feel free to use the form below to report it.
Sorry this all sounds really grumpy, but all I’m really trying to do is avoid literally hundreds of reports saying the same thing. Thus: Thank You for your useful reports!
Submit an Error Report:
Thanks much for helping!