The Victim Was FumingA man in Glendale, Ariz., called for help when he was overcome with fumes. He had been mixing chemicals in his apartment with the windows and doors closed, so police suspected a meth lab gone bad. But when they responded, they found that the man had mixed bleach and drain cleaner to clean his toilet. They also found that responding officers couldn’t get more than two feet inside the man’s apartment because of the clutter blocking the door. “At most, we have a hoarding situation,” said a police spokesperson. “So maybe he was fearful he was going to be evicted.” (MS/KTVK Phoenix) ...So, it was a case of meth-taken identity.
This story is in True’s book collections, in Volume 21.
Is There a Problem on This Page? Let Me Know using the Help button lower right, and thanks.
I believe humanity is held back by the lack of thinking. I provoke thought with examples of what happens when we don’t think, and when we do. This is True is my primary method: stories like this come out every week by email, and basic subscriptions are free. Click here for a subscribe form.