This is True is emailed to tens of thousands of subscribers all over the world. Here is how you can have bizarre-but-true stories like these sent to your mailbox every week.
There are two options. Either way, the text of This is True is for your personal use only — it may not be reprinted, posted on the web, read over the air on radio or TV, etc., or posted to other mailing lists without prior, written permission.
Randy protects your privacy: his email privacy statement explains it all.
Option One, Premium
Get all the True stories every week for just $32/year with these features:
- Arrives much sooner than the other feed: emailed each Monday.
- You get the entire column, not the abbreviated selection in the free feed: a minimum of 10 stories each week (almost always more).
- No third-party advertising to interrupt your reading.
- You get a 20% discount on This is True book collections, with no minimum or maximum — if you’re buying books as gifts (a great idea), this benefit could easily pay for your Premium subscription!
Option Two, Free:
- Includes four-five stories from the Premium edition.
- No charge (see Terms of Service below) — supported by advertising in the text, clearly marked so you know what is what.
- Emailed each Friday (5 days after the Premium feed).
- Easy! Subscribe Here:
(Note: the address you enter here will be sent a “confirmation request” — you must follow the instructions in that confirmation to complete your subscription. This is done to keep people from harassing others by fraudulently entering their address to subscribe them against their will.)
Not sure which of the two lists to try? If you absolutely love the sample stories you’ve seen, go with the Premium so you don’t miss any more! If you’re not sure yet, go with the freebie and make sure you like it. If you find that you do — and you will — you can upgrade your subscription to the Premium feed at any time. If that sounds good, scroll up a bit for the subscribe form.
Terms of Service
This is True’s free edition is offered without charge for your personal use. In return for your free subscription, you agree to abide by the terms of the copyright notice included in each issue, and you agree that you are responsible for maintaining your own subscription, including changing your own address or stopping your subscription when you choose. Unsubscribe instructions are included in every issue. Details on address changes and unsubscribing are also included here.